Are you planning your trip to Sicily? Here are our tips for the summer
Going on vacation to Sicily is a dream! However, there are some things you need to know before leaving. We have put together a list of 5 useful tips for your trip to this beautiful region.
Here are 5 things to know before going on holiday to Sicily:
- Sicily is a region that enjoys a great historical and cultural heritage. If you intend to visit at least the places of greatest interest and fully grasp their essence, you will need time. If you are planning a short holiday of just one weekend, we recommend that you organize the stages of your trip as best as possible because the places to visit in Sicily are truly endless!
- If you want to optimize your time and avoid crowding of public transport, you should rent a car in Sicily by booking well in advance. In the summer Sicily is one of the most popular tourist destinations and the car rental companies in the area have a lot of demand in this period. Remember to book your rental car in advance if you want to ensure availability.
- We are sure that Sicilian cuisine will leave you speechless. Tourists usually fall in love with the culinary traditions of this wonderful region. If you are about to leave for Sicily you absolutely don't have to worry about food. You will be able to taste delicious dishes and courses! Among the most popular Sicilian products we certainly find fish dishes, cheeses, the famous Pasta alla Norma, good wine and above all many desserts such as Sicilian cannoli.
- Another important piece of advice is not to limit yourself to just visiting the postcard locations but also try to explore the wonderful villages of the region as much as possible.
- The sea and the beaches of Sicily are among the most sought after places during the summer. The crystal clear sea and golden sand create a unique atmosphere of its kind. We recommend that you move every day in order to visit all the most beautiful beaches (there are so many)!
Getting around Sicily: discover car rental!
Since Sicily is full of places to visit, you will need a vehicle to get around. Even if there are interesting walking itineraries, we still recommend that you look for a private vehicle that allows you to move independently. In this regard, car rental in Sicily is the perfect solution for your holiday!
If you don't know who to contact, choose AutonoleggioPrime! Our car renting company has operational offices located throughout the Sicilian territory. We offer rental cars of each category tailored to the customer.
Here you will find the car that best suits your travel needs. Will you stay in Sicily for longer? Then you should prefer a car with a large trunk! If you are traveling alone, you should prefer a small car such as a smart car, or, on the contrary, if you are traveling with your family or in large groups, you can also opt for 7-seater cars or 9-seater minibuses.
In any case, we are sure that you will be able to find the right car for you! Our car fleet is huge!
Car rental Catania, Palermo, Trapani and all over Sicily!
Autonoleggio Prime is located at the major ports and airports in Sicily . We offer a simple and complete service. If you are interested in car rental in Catania, Palermo , Trapani or anywhere in the region, just book a car directly online.
To save on the cost of car rental, book in advance! We offer low cost rates for everyone. In addition, with us car rental is without a credit card!
How to rent a car in Sicily without a credit card
Do you want to rent a car in Sicily without a credit card? No problem! With Car Rental Prime you pay how you want, plus, car hire is without security deposits!
We accept any method of payment including cash when picking up the car, directly at the office.
What are you waiting for? Book your rental car for the summer! At the moment there are many last minute offers active! Don't miss our low cost rates!