How much does car rental cost in Milan
Car rental rates in Milan vary greatly depending on the car chosen and the period of the year in which you decide to rent. Usually November is the most convenient month for this type of service as it has very low rates. On average, the cost of a small car in Milan varies from € 9 to € 20 per day depending on the rental companies.
The secrets for saving on car rental
Would you like to rent a car in Milan without spending a fortune? Now we will explain immediately how to do it. There are some little secrets that will allow you to save a lot on the cost of the rental.
For those who love to move and move freely, without time constraints and with all possible comforts, car rental is the best choice. What we want to point out is that your expense will be significantly reduced if you travel in company where the costs will be divided into several people and the rental will be even more convenient. Here are some secrets to save:
- Book a car in advance: booking a rental car in advance is always convenient! Car rental works a bit like plane flights, the earlier you book, the more you save!
- Booking a car during promotions: paying attention to promotions that often have a limited period of validity will allow you to save a lot on the rental cost, in fact, in many periods of the year, the rates drop significantly.
- Compare rates: do not be rushed, always compare the rates between car rentals and choose the one that seems most convenient to you but not only in terms of cost also in the services offered. Don't be superficial! Check everything before booking.
- Prefer low cost airlines: low cost rental companies offer an efficient but economical service always guaranteeing low and competitive prices.
- Make sure that there are no additional costs: it is very important to note the presence of any extra costs that will not make the rental absolutely convenient, therefore consider well that they are not present or that they always fall within your budget.
- Beware of deposits and payments: if you need to rest assured, prefer rental companies such as Autonoleggio Prime which do not require a credit card or security deposits on the cars. In fact, it happens that the latter are often held unfairly. Renters hate leaving deposits on cars for this very reason.
Are you looking for low cost rates? Here's how to get great service at low prices
If you are looking for a low cost rental company in Milan, Car Rental Prime is just the thing for you. Ours is a simple and transparent service that offers really low and competitive prices. With us, renting a car will be a piece of cake and we assure you that even your pockets will thank you! Take a look at our rates and find out how convenient it is to rent a car in Milan with Car Hire Prime!
Milan Malpensa Airport car rental
Our collection and delivery point for rental cars is located in the immediate vicinity of Milan Malpensa airport. Ours is a very convenient location as many customers collect their car as soon as they land at the airport and then move independently wherever they want.
Currently, our operational offices are located at Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airport. You can also deliver the car to us in a different location from the one where you picked up the car, choosing from those active in the area.
How to rent a car in Milan
With Autonoleggio Prime, renting a car in Milan is really very simple. The reservation is made in a few clicks by filling in a simple booking form on our Home Page.
Driving a car in Italy
Are you about to rent a car in Italy and want to be informed about the main road bans and obligations in force? Here are some of the information that may be useful to you during and after your trip.
According to the rental agreement, if there are any charges related to traffic offenses, you will be responsible for making the payment. As for all the other rules, they remain the same as always. We remind you to keep the low beam lights always on on the motorway and on the extra-urban roads, even during the day and to always respect the speed limits.
The requirements for car rental in Milan are always the same as always, such as: possession of the minimum age required (ie 21 years) and possession of a valid driving license. As for payments, we do not require any credit card. Our renters will be able to independently choose the payment method they prefer and possibly pay everything in cash upon delivery.
Have you decided to rent a car in Milan Malpensa? Book now!GO TO BOOKING FORM