To fully enjoy your holiday, choose car rental in Trapani and move around without stress!
The province of Trapani is located on the west coast of Sicily and is a popular tourist destination throughout the year. The city is a wonderful center of art and culture, but it also offers many opportunities for outdoor activities, entertainment and good food.
In Trapani you can enjoy beaches, historical sites and monuments, culture and nature. In order not to waste time while traveling and to make your holiday more dynamic, the car rental in Trapani is the perfect solution.
Trapani is one of the most important cities in Sicily with a population of over 68,000 inhabitants.
Trapani has a beautiful crescent coast and is a very famous area for its beaches and seaside resorts such as Erice, Segesta and Selinunte. But there are many other things to do in Trapani that can make your stay enjoyable.
The main attractions of Trapani in addition to the beaches are its numerous monuments that contain a vast history and immense culture. You can visit many museums and art galleries displaying their collection of paintings and sculptures from different historical periods.
Here is our guide on what to do in Trapani in summer, how to rent a car and what are the events not to be missed.
What to do in Trapani in the summer?
Trapani is a city with a long and fascinating history. It was founded by the Elimi and subsequently became an important Carthaginian and Roman base. Today it is an important economic center of Sicily that attracts millions of tourists every year. Trapani is a fascinating city that takes its beauty from the sea but also from its historic center in possession of beautiful palaces and churches.
Trapani is located in western Sicily and is known for its beautiful beaches, ancient sites and good food. It is an extraordinary city that has a lot to offer, both for tourists and locals. There are many beaches and beautiful nature reserves that are worth visiting. But what else can you do in Trapani?
Here are some of the best things to do in Trapani:
- Visit the city center: the heart of Trapani is a real open-air museum. Do not miss a visit to the historic center and a walk along Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
- Explore the monuments: Walls of Tramontana, Archaeological Park, Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the Anime Sante del Purgatorio Church are just some of the many monuments and historical sites in the city.
- Visit the beaches: Trapani truly offers many wonderful paradisiacal beaches. Don't forget to reach San Vito Lo Capo which is the most famous beach in the province.
- Getting around thanks to car rental in Trapani: renting a car in Trapani will offer you the opportunity to move independently to different locations such as Selinunte, Mazara del Vallo, Erice, Scopello and the Zingaro Nature Reserve.
The best events in Trapani 2022
Trapani has a very active summer season with many festivals and events during the months of July and August. If you are planning a trip to Trapani, here is some information for you about events in Trapani not to be missed
The most anticipated events for summer 2022 are:
- Stragusto, Festival of Mediterranean street food;
- Macarone Festival;
- Religious Festival of San Vito Martire “U fistinu di Santu Vitu”
- Musical concerts: Malika Ayane, Noemi, Fiorella Mannoia, Rocco Hunt, Nino D’Angelo, Arisa and many more.
Renting a car in Trapani: how to book?
Would you like to rent a car in Trapani but don't know how to book? We will immediately explain how to do it and who to trust.
To book a rental car in Trapani it will be sufficient to book the car online. If you don't know who to trust, choose Car Hire Prime! We have operational offices throughout the Sicilian territory.
We offer the best low cost car rental rates in Trapani! To ensure the availability of a car for the holidays but also to save on the rental cost, we recommend that you always book in advance.
Car rental Trapani without credit card and without security deposits
Autonoleggio Prime is the only Italian company able to offer a car rental service in Trapani without a credit card and without security deposits!
Unlike other rental companies, we allow you to pay however you like! We accept debit cards, PostePay, prepaid cards but also cash payment directly on site!
Our car collection / delivery offices are located at Trapani airport but we also have operational offices at the port of Trapani.
Find out now how much it costs to rent a car with Car Rental Prime! Get a free quote by filling out our booking form! All you have to do is enter the date and place of rental and click on the green "Book Now" button.
You will see all available cars with information and prices. What are you waiting for? Rent a car in Trapani without a credit card and make your holiday unique!