1) EQUIPMENT: The vehicle is delivered with normal tools, a spare wheel, radio, paper or registration document. The cars must be delivered with the same amount of fuel as we supply. Upon return, any missing liters will be charged as well as a supplement for non-refueling of Euro 20.00
2) RESERVATION: From the official website www.autonoleggioprime.it it is possible to book online the vehicle (s) you wish to rent up to 24 hours in advance of the expected collection date of the vehicle, with the exception of the period from 01 June to 31 August during which it is necessary to contact the numbers +39 095 8900227 or +39 347 5899328 by phone to check the actual availability. For the reservation, the following data are essential: Surname, Name, date and place of birth, tax code, address, true telephone numbers of the person making the reservation, Driving License, category, institution and place of issue, date of issue and expiration date, truthful telephone numbers of the person making the reservation, THERE IS NO OBLIGATION OF A financial credit card of the person making the reservation.
2.1) Refund and renunciation Autonoleggio Prime does not ask for a credit card to make a reservation and does not ask for any security deposit. In the event that the customer, by his will or due to force majeure, communicates to the renter the non-use of the booked service within 24 hours before the start of the booking made, he will receive from Autonoleggio Prime a coupon of equal value to the rental made valid 24 months. In case of non-communication, the customer will lose the entire amount made. In the event that the hirer cancels the customer's order, the refund will be made within 30 working days and the customer will receive the full amount paid.
3) DELIVERY AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE: The lease / rental begins on the day and time of delivery of the vehicle to the Customer and ends on the day and time of the return of the vehicle to the lessor / renter.
4) HOURLY EXTENSION: The Customer who has booked the rental / car rental services in case of delay with respect to the time indicated in the booking must contact the Prime Car Hire office by phone at +39 095 8900227 confirming his late arrival and will be 'wait for a maximum of 30 minutes, after this wait it may not find the car or wait several minutes for collection. If the Customer wishes to change the terms of the return (place, date, time, etc.), he must obtain the prior written consent of the lessor / renter by making a formal request within 12 hours before the date and time of the expected return of the vehicle. At the end of the lease / rental there is a tolerance of 30 minutes beyond which an extra day is charged in order to be able to compensate for the failure to return the vehicle as per the contract, due to the lack of availability to lease / rent the vehicle not returned.
5) STATE OF THE VEHICLE: The vehicle is in perfect working order and maintenance, fully functional in all its parts, and with the provision of all the documents required by law for road traffic and with valid insurance policies and copy of this signed contract and the lessee / renter is required to keep and keep the vehicle and the above documentation entrusted to him with all diligence and correctness. The Customer undertakes to return the vehicle in the same condition in which he received it. Furthermore, the Customer declares that the vehicle viewed before delivery does not show scratches or injuries to the bodywork and internal parts of the vehicle other than those possibly reported with a specific note written in the body of the same contract by the lessor / renter.
6) USE OF THE VEHICLE: The lessee / hirer declares that the vehicle delivered is suitable for the agreed use. The vehicle cannot be driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other legitimate or illegitimate substances that impair the driver's ability to react; by a person without a driving license or with expired validity, to transit on roads that are not passable by cars; for the illegal transport of goods (smuggling, drugs, etc.), for commercial purposes against payment, to participate in racing sports competitions or other events, go abroad unless previously authorized in writing by the lessor / renter.
7) CIRCULATION AND METHOD OF USE OF THE VEHICLE: The circulation of the leased / rented vehicle is authorized in Italy for the purposes of the driver's safety and correct maintenance of the vehicle in case of exceeding the maximum mileage parameters provided for the excess mileage, we reserve the right to take action even for the greater damage. The Customer is personally responsible for the infringements committed to the rules of the Highway Code and the non-payment of motorway tolls and will be required to reimburse, for the entire amount, the related penalties and expenses plus a charge of € 20.00 for management. administrative practices.
9) OWNERSHIP OF THE RENTED / RENTED PROPERTY: The ownership of the vehicle and any accessories remains always and in any case the responsibility of the Lessor / lessee and the Lessee / Renter acknowledges that he will never be able to claim any ownership rights in any way. It is forbidden for the Lessee / renter to sub-lease, mortgage, pledge the vehicle or guarantee it in any form. If third parties exercise legal actions, seizures or executive acts of any kind, the Lessee is obliged to immediately report and demonstrate with every document in his possession that the vehicle is the subject of a rental contract and is obliged to communicate to the Lessor within 6 hours the fact. The Lessee undertakes to keep a copy of this contract inside the vehicle and to show it to the Competent Authorities. If, due to non-compliance with this obligation, the vehicle should be detained or seized, the Renter will have to reimburse the Lessor for the amount of the damage suffered in addition to the consideration relating to each day of rental, without prejudice to compensation for greater damage.
10) REPAIRS: In the event of breakdown, malfunction or defect, the Lessee / Renter uses the vehicle not to use the vehicle, in order to avoid possible aggravation or damage to third parties, the Lessee / Renter is required to notify Lessor / Renter of the fact. In the event that an urgent need arises, the Lessee / renter will be able to provide it only and exclusively with the prior written authorization of the Lessor / renter. The Customer undertakes not to make any changes to the leased / rented vehicle.
11) INSURANCE COVERAGE: Motor vehicles are covered by the following insurance guarantees: Civil Liability for Cars In accordance with the law 24 December 1969, n. 990 and subsequent amendments and additions, as well as the Implementing Regulation of the aforementioned law and subsequent amendments; guaranteeing, within the agreed limits, the sums that, for capital, interest and expenses, are due as compensation for damages involuntarily caused to third parties by the circulation of the leased vehicles. Deductibles and excesses remain the sole responsibility of the Lessee. At the request of the customer it is possible to rent with maxikasco insurance coverage.
12) ACCIDENT: In the event that the vehicle is involved in a road accident, the Customer undertakes to protect the interests of the lessor and its insurance company, undertaking to: a) not make any declarations immediately after the accident. of responsibility or fault, in case of uncertainties about the dynamics; b) immediately inform the lessor by telephone and transmit to the same within the following 24 hours a detailed report filled in on the "friendly finding form" required by law and attached to the vehicle documents (containing, in particular, the personal data with telephone numbers of the parties involved and any witnesses); immediately inform the nearest Police Authority in case of need for investigations against third parties or when there are injuries and in any case of serious accident; c) provide for the custody of the vehicle; d) take action , even subsequently at the request of the Lessor, in order to obtain all the necessary elements in order to correctly identify the responsibility; e) always at the request of the Lessor, who deems it necessary, collaborate in the management of civil cases resulting from the claims.
13) FIRE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION: In the event of fire, total or partial theft, the Customer is obliged to: a) immediately notify the lessor, giving him all the information about the date, place and other circumstances of the accident; b) immediately file a complaint with the competent Authorities and have the certificate of surrender of the complaint issued, to be sent to the lessor; c) return the vehicle and alarm keys, if the vehicle is provided with them, in the event of total theft. Failure to deliver the above will result in the forfeiture of the insurance coverage and, consequently, the lessee will be personally required to pay compensation for the total damage. In any case, the lessor will not be liable for damages suffered by the Customer due to theft of goods, objects or other accessories contained in the vehicle.
14) LIABILITY: The Customer will be responsible for any damage suffered by the vehicle during the lease / rental. In the event of failure to return the key and / or remote control of the vehicle, due to loss, there is a compensation equal to Euro 250.00 plus VAT each, this liability must be applied if the rental is discovered by maxikasco insurance coverage.
15) TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT: This contract may be terminated early, pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, by the Lessor / renter, in the event of inappropriate use of the vehicle by the Customer, pursuant to this contract, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or other insolvency proceedings against the Customer. The Customer, in turn, may terminate the contract early, pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, in the event that the vehicle and equipment indicated in this contract are not suitable for use and use.
16) REFERENCE REGULATIONS: Anything not specified in this contract will be governed by the Italian legislation in force on the subject at the time of its stipulation. The parties undertake to mutually respect existing regulations.
17) INTERPRETATION: In case of conflict in the interpretation of the three versions (Italian - English - French) of the Rental Agreement, the Italian version will prevail over the English and French.
18) TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data communicated to the Lessor will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy law art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, will not be transferred to third parties and their correction, updating or cancellation may be requested by sending written notice to the Lessor's domicile. The data communicated to the Lessor will be used for the conclusion or execution of rental contracts and any related contracts, for the management of payment (s) and for accounting / administrative purposes and in any case functional to the establishment and performance of this contractual relationship. These data may also be used to forward any communications subsequent to the termination of the contract or for judicial or extrajudicial purposes.
19) DECLARATION OF LIABILITY: The Lessor / hirer or driver declare under their own responsibility that they are well aware that in the event of failure to return the vehicle within the contractual terms, in the absence of any valid impediment they constitute the crime of embezzlement or, in more serious hypotheses, of contractual fraud.
20) DOMICILE OF THE PARTIES AND JURISDICTION: Lessee / lessor and Lessor / lessee declare that they elect their domicile at the addresses present in the contract and undertake to immediately notify the counterparty in writing of any changes including changes in company name, legal status, etc. For any dispute that may arise regarding the interpretation, execution, termination of this contract, the Court of TRAPANI will be competent. For anything not contemplated and envisaged by this contract, the rules of the Civil Code will apply.
21) The Lessor / Renter acknowledges and approves all the General Conditions described on the back of the contract by Italy Car Renting S.r.l. owner of the company brand "Autonoleggio Prime" and also what is governed by the current civil code, undertaking to fully respect its content and that the conditions expressed here can be changed only with a specific written agreement signed between the parties.